“Your article was compelling. We have received numerous calls asking to hear more from you. Many readers said that your message was relevant and exactly what they needed.“
Elsie Mendez, Publisher, El Vocero News
We work to expand the resources available through this site.
Here is a selection of articles that may be helpful to you for cultivating your people connections. They are updated monthly. I invite you to read, download or reprint any of them, provided you include my copyright and byline at the end of each one.
Articles are updated regularly. If you would like to be notified when we add or update articles, join my mailing list.
If you would like me to customize an article for your publication, Contact me.
- Honor thy Neighbor’s Religion – 7 Beginning ideas
- STAY OUT OF COURT! Managers Can Be Held Liable in EEO Cases
- Promoting a Welcoming, Non-hostile Environment – Ten Things to Do
- High Holy Days
- Do Unto Others
- Preventing Sexual Harassment
- Exploring Religion – Just a Click Away
- 20 Tips for Managers
- Living the Martin Luther King Legacy
- Listening With Empathy
- The Dance of Communication
- Listening Power
- Great Relationships Through Improved Communication
- Diversity Clients Get Result
- Cultural Competency
You are welcome to download and reprint any of these articles as long as you include my copyright and byline at the end of each article.
Can be adapted to specific industries
I am happy to customize any of these articles with specific information, examples and tips for your company, organization, association or industry publication including newsletters and bulletins.
Phone: (504) 241-3255
Fax: (504) 242-0423
P. O. Box 871537
New Orleans, LA 70187